The purpose of the audit service provided by us is to give credibility to financial data by issuing an independent statutory auditor's opinion and report.
Our offer includes:
- Audit and review of separate and consolidated financial statements in accordance with Polish and international auditing standards,
- Review of conversion and company's merger plans,
- Verification of consolidation packages,
- Periodic or topical reviews,
- Other certifying services.
AUDIT OF FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
The purpose of the services provided by our team is to support Investment Fund Companies in meeting the numerous requirements imposed by regulations, supervisory bodies and custodians as well as to ensure the highest level of security.
Our offer includes:
- Audit and review of financial statements of investment funds,
- Verification of asset valuation,
- Verification of compliance with asset valuation methods and principles as specified in by-laws,
- Verification of compliance and completeness of valuation methods and principles in accounting policies,
- Other audit services.
Mac Auditor cooperates with a group of outstanding experts in the field of Polish and international accounting standards (IFRS/IFRS) and US GAAP. Our teams pride themselves on possessing valuable expertise as well as representing the scientific community of The Warsaw School of Economics. Furthermore, they actively participate in the meetings of the National Accounting Standards Committee, are members of numerous professional organizations and actively perform within the audit profession. Our experts are supported by our business partners, who specialize in tax law and corporate law.
Our services include interpretation and consultation with regard to regulations and specific issues in the field of:
- the balance sheet and tax law
- IFRS/IRS and US GAAP
- cost accounting and finance
- business valuation.
The outcome of our services may subsume both an ongoing consultation process and a professional assessment comprised of a review/an expert opinion prepared and signed by the auditors or eminent scholars proficient in the field of accounting.